Big Tech recovers after a rough day Wednesday on Wall Street.
Sign up for Insider Investing for your weekly markets analysis.
1. Global shares ease but rising bond yields remain in focus. Investors are waiting for Biden's infrastructure plans, OPEC+ and jobs data later this week.
2. Deliveroo falls 30% as it trades publicly. London's biggest IPO in 10 years got little more than a lukewarm reception at its debut.
3. Ethereum developers say upgrade that will destroy coins is popular with users. Updates planned for summer are meant to simplify fees and limit ether supply, which has caused some miners to be disgruntled.
4. Trading volume in Cathie Wood's new space ETF soared on its first day. Shares of the Ark Space Exploration and Innovation ETF worth over $200 million were traded.
5. Crypto network Ripple gets a foothold in Asia. The company is taking a stake in a cross-border payment specialist.
6. Earnings expected. Wallgreens Boots Alliance and Hennes & Mauritz are two to watch.
7. Coming up on the economic calendar. President Biden's infrastructure plan will be announced, British GDP and the European Consumer Price Index were published earlier today.
8. Bank of America sees a once-in-a-century buying opportunity in physical assets like real estate and art. The firm's chief investment strategist shared 9 trades investors can make to cash in.
9. The Archegos Capital Management blowup has created opportunities for shrewd traders. Two derivatives experts explain what's on offer in the options market.
10. Ryan Jacob's internet fund has tripled in value over the past year. He told us 5 stocks he's now betting on for their “very significant” upside.
Read the original article on Business Insider